Re: Error-324

Mam taki sam problem. Jak napisałem do supportu dostałem taką odpowiedź:
"Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Depending on your router configuration, you may experience problems when connecting to some games. The following NAT types can affect online connectivity:
-Open: can connect to any of the three types.
-Moderate: can only connect to open and moderate.
-Strict: can ONLY connect to open.

Strict NATs are a difficult problem with multiplayer games that don’t use dedicated servers. Since most people don't have open NATs, the player with a strict NAT won't be able to find many joinable games. Another problem is that sometimes the ISP (Internet Service Provider) is also NAT'd which often means even if you have a direct connection to the internet (without a router/firewall), the ISP still acts as a strict NAT.

These are some recommendations to improve your connectivity:
Enable uPnP (universal plug and play) on your router.
Port forward UDP port 32303.
Make sure your router's firmware is upgraded to the latest version.
Unplug your router for 10 minutes and plug it back in. Some older routers degrade in performance over time until it is rebooted, similar to a PC.
Disable any firewall or other network filtering for the game.

The process of enabling uPnP and setting Port Forward will depend on your router's make and model. Please ask your network admin or seek assistance from your provider's support for the exact steps.

I hope we managed to resolve your issue."

uPnp mam włączone. Jeśli chodzi o przekierowywanie portu to się na tym nie znam za bardzo ale chyba przy ipvp6 się nie da tego zrobić ?Próbowałem także wyłączenia firewalla i antywirusa.... a grać nadal nie mogę :(

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Potrzebujesz pomocy? Wsparcie i problemy techniczne”